Want to use my content, or just have some questions regarding BluePixelAnimations?
Please carefully read this page to learn more about how to get in touch with me if you would like to use my content, what to do with a copyright issue, what to do when you are not happy with a purchased 3D model, and more. If your question hasn’t been answered here, feel free to send me an E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Using BluePixelAnimations’ content
(commercial & non-commercial)
If you would like to use, modify or repost my content* in any way, shape or form, send an E-mail to email@example.com
Please explain the following things:
– Whether it will be used for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
– What part of the content will be used (full video/partial).
– What mediums the content will be used/posted on.
– Whether the content will be used a single time, or periodically.
– By requesting permission, you agree with the usage guidelines that are listed below
You will usually receive a reply within 48 hours.
About purchased 3D models from
CGTrader, BlenderMarket & Gumroad
I bought one of BluePixelAnimations’ models, can I use it commercially?
Yes, if you paid for one of my 3D models on either one of my CGTrader, BlenderMarket or Gumroad pages, you are allowed to use that model in your own projects and advertisements, both commercially and non-commercially.
Note that some of my 3D models come with a promo-video included, together with its project files. In contrary to the 3D model itself, this promo video/project is for demonstration purposes only, and may not be used and/or reposted.
Can I share my purchased project files and/or models?
No. Unless the model is used in a commercial way where the model will be used in an animation/game that multiple people work on as a team, the model can not be shared with anyone else in the way it is downloaded from CGTrader, BlenderMarket or Gumroad. If someone else wants to use the model for his/her own projects (commercial/non-commercial), they have to purchase the model themselves.
If you want to use the model, you will have to incorporate it into your own video, render or game. The audience should not be able to extract the model from it.
Can I get a refund for the model I purchased?
Of course it’s always unfortunate to hear when a model of mine does not reach your expectations. I always recommend to closely inspect the product images before purchasing anything, to prevent any possible surprises. Still want a refund? That can be requested on the website you purchased the model from. If you still have questions even after this, feel free to send me an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– BluePixelAnimations’ content is copyrighted, and may only be used with permission in the form of a contract, signed by both BluePixelAnimations and the interested party.
– BluePixelAnimations’ content may never ever be used on websites, videos or other content revolving around porn, racism, religion, dangerous activities or spam/misleading content.
– Unless the used content has been made as a commission, BluePixelAnimations will always stay the original copyright holder of the content, no matter if the content is paid for or not.
– Unless the used content has been made as a commission, BluePixelAnimations will always keep the rights to take down used content if it does not follow one or more of the usage guidelines, no matter if the content is paid for or not.
(*: e.g. YouTube videos, Instagram posts, Twitter posts, etc.)